With a Twist of Lyme

Living with Lyme Disease

Yeah, I'm Still Here - Keep Your Pants ON!

I wonder what the origin is of that little phrase , you know? I mean - "keep your pants ON"? WHY would someone (other than obviously obscene reasons) be taking there pants OFF?

Usually this phrase is accompanied with the information that the speaker is attentive to the nature of the situation, or that more attention will be paid to the matter at hand in a short amount of time. So what the piss does "keep your pants ON" have to do with that? Like things will happen FASTER if people drop their drawers?

That would be a new interesting way to lobby Congress - I think. If they don't hurry up & get off their fat asses, people in the millions could stand around...wherever the hell it is that Congress meets (officially - I'm not talking about the secret places they go ...don't want to know.) Anyway - people could stand around and collectively drop trou.(Is 'trou' even a word - if so, did I spell it correctly? Not that I care - just curious.) That would be funny as hell, don't you think?

OK seriously - I've been sick and busy, simultaneously - so I haven't meant to ignore you, or my pressing need to journal in the exhibitionist way that I prefer...but it's just been hectic.

As you know, I've been sick, but also...and here you may feel free to cry for me:

*Dealing with medical bills, insurance companies, income tax (boo hoo hoo hoo)

*Kid sick with snot-based illness

*Kid's bday

*I got sick with snot-based illness - got 102 degree fever - which is REALLY high for my hypothyroid ass - wondered if I would die

*Far too many doc appointments & "labs" at the f'ing hospital, where they will bill me out the ass

*Planned another fan-damn-tastic kid's bday party....

*...and yes, while I was still sick

*Kid's SLUMBER party bday party where there were 11 girls "sleeping" in my house - which they weren't really sleeping, but were busy keeping my ass awake, by having fights about...yes, "politics" (that's hilarious - considering they're only 11 & 12 yr olds!) Also they stayed busy getting freaked out about the potential of there being a ghost in my house, because after midnight at the party - it was the 1 year anniversary of the death of my Godmother, "Mimi" - who had lived with us for over 5 years and died in our home. So the girls got freaked out about flickering light bulbs and my daughter did some grieving in the floor of Mimi's old closet. Overall it was a fun night.

*After party - surprisingly I'm still like a fountain of mucous - so I felt the need to power sleep.

*Easter.

*Today - power sleeping & trying to clean up this filth I call home...in s-l-o-w motion. I put on my favorite Shania Twain CD to make me move faster...just caused me to sweat profusely and get really tired as shit, and then depressed because this CD usually puts me in a great mood because I could used to dance through the whole thing. Piss.


Anyway - I'll be back & with a purpose...so while you anxiously await my triumphant return to the blogging world, you fellow lymies and lymie supporters, you dig around and find the names & addys of ALL your elected officials...AND ALL of your local media, including but not limited to: newspaper, TV news, local magazines, and shit I can't think of anymore...Shania is making me sweat just by sitting here typing. I love her but DAMN!

OK - so you get busy rounding up names & addresses, while I go take off all my clothes because I am now litterally dripping wet.

Yes, I'll be taking MY pants off for awhile...but YOU keep yours on!

2 Talking Back with DR Wiseass:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous kamagra said...

haha yeah it's gonna be weird actually I can't imagine that is bizarre.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous xlpharmacy said...

This is ¡something interesting, by the way there are a lot women who love to take their pants off because that's their live they love to do it, actually my girlfriend enjoy doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.twistoflyme.blogspot.com

With a Twist of Lyme